15 awesome reasons to buy the LIC's New Children’s Money Back Plan
The LIC's New Children’s Money Back Plan is specially designed to cater to education, marriage and other needs of growing children. It helps to secure the children's future even if the parent is not around.
1) It is a participating plan with limited premium payment feature. It is non-linked money back plan.
2) It provides cover for the life of the child during the policy term along with survival benefits.
3) This policy can be bought by parent or grandparent for a child aged 0 to 12 years. The maturity age is 25 years.
4) Loan facility is also available in this policy after 3 years from the start of the policy.
5) The policy can be surrendered after 3 years of full premium payment.
6) The policy premiums can be paid in yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly basis (only ECS).
7) Rebate is given for yearly and half-yearly mode of premium payment.
8) Basic sum assured is minimum Rs.1, 00, 000 and there is no maximum limit.
9) Rebate is also given for higher sum assured amount (above Rs. 2, 00, 000).
10) The Death Benefit is Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonuses + Final Additional bonus.
11) The Maturity Benefit is 40% of the basic Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Additional Bonus.
12) The Survival Benefit equivalent to 20% of the basic sum assured will be paid when the child attains 18, 20 and 22 years.
13) One can avail tax benefits under section 80C for the premium paid.
14) The maturity amount is also tax-free under section 10(10)D.
15) LIC’s Premium Waiver Benefit Rider is an optional rider that can be bought with this policy.